Email your US House and Senate members to show your support for the “Community Mental Wellness and Resilience Act”
Do you want to prevent and heal mental health problems generated by the climate crisis and other adversities?
How about supporting efforts that also engage communities in climate solutions?
If so, please contact your House and Senate members to urge co-sponsorship and support of their
“Community Mental Wellness and Resilience Act”!
What will the bill do?
House bill HR 3073 and its Senate Companion bill SB 1425 would fund and provide technical assistance to support the formation and operation of broad and diverse coalitions across the nation that build mental wellness and resilience for adversities and implement local climate solutions.
Spread the word!
- About the Community Mental Wellness and Resilience Act (PDF)
- House Bill (PDF)
- Senate Bill (PDF)
- Community Mental Wellness and Resilience Act one-pager (PDF)
- The Need, Methods, and Examples of Communities Using a Public Health Approach to Build Pop. Mental Wellness and Resilience (PDF)
- Examples of US Based Community Mental Wellness and Resilience Building Initiatives (PDF)
- Model Legislative Language for Use in Writing National, State, or Local Policies that Support and Fund Community-led Mental Wellness and Resilience building initiatives (PDF)